[pcductape] [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:08:29 -0800

Hi Pam,
Too late, I just sent it to him again. If it does what it says it does, it looks like a good little program to have around.
Have you tried a repair on your IE? I mean just for funsies? I would expect that should fix the winsock too.

Bob Noble
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>