[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:44:50 -0800

Hi Scott,
Everything is limited.
If nothing gets in, there is nothing to get out.
Everything is a trade off. I have enough problems without messing around all day trying to figure out why I can't get on the web or get my email. If one isn't careful, all this protection becomes the problem. :O) I'm conserving my time to do things like this.
For instance, I got up the other day and tried to connect to the internet. My modem said it was unable to connect. I thought, just reboot. I did and my pink bunny died. Can't repair xp, can't restore. Reload windows. My modem was still dead, so I bought a new one and threw out the old one.
Anyway, to each his/her own. :O) Good point though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <wizard@xxxxxxxx>