[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:03:01 -0600

Hi Scott,

You are right. It was the firewall. Both Windows xp fireware and eTrust were running. I removed Windows xp fireware and tinkered with eTrust for about an hour before I finally got it to accept incoming and outgoing email.

Thanks for the clue.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <wizard@xxxxxxxx>