[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 07:49:22 -0800

try tools/account/properties

----- Original Message -----
From: <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 5:42 AM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

> Hi Sandi,
>
> I did as you suggested;  two times.  It did not fix the Outlook Express 6.
The second time I click on an icon in the Wizard for more info and the next
page was Network Connections and it showed:  Local Area Connection LAN or
High-Speed Internet status=Connected, Firewalled.
> I guess my firewall, eTrust, is blocking the Outlook Express.   How do I
release the block?    Yes, Yes I know;  read the help file;   and I will.
I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before;  to  unlock the ports
for Outlook Express.   How do I find those ports?

> Carl

Internet.