[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:00:55 -0600

Hi Carl,

Sunday, December 5, 2004, 7:42:21 AM, you wrote:

chrc> I guess my firewall, eTrust, is blocking the Outlook
chrc> Express.   How do I release the block?    Yes, Yes I know;  read

You guess?  Turn off the firewall for a few moments and find out for
sure.  Why waste time fixing something when you don't know for sure if
it's the problem or not, and it's so easy to be sure.  Make sure that
the Windows firewall is turned off also.

--
Scott.