[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:06:03 -0600

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the file.   I fixed my Internet connections by following David's
suggestions, to use the Wizard.   A few minutes later I had Internet access and
I could use Outlook Express.   A few minutes after that Pam sent me WinSockFix
(661 Kb) and I was so excited that I did not leave well enough alone.   I
installed the WinSockFix and that is when  I lost the Outlook Express 6
connection.   But I still have Internet Access and that is the most important
one.   I can read my email via website.

From: Bob Noble <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2004 8:52 pm
Subject: [pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.