[pcductape] Re: PC to TV

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:01:28 EDT

In a message dated 08/19/2003 1:09:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
BREZZ132@xxxxxx writes:

> Does anyone have experience hooking up a TV to a PC.?  Any site that might
> have this information?

 Hi Matt
   I have ATI all in one wonder TV video card (hope I got that correct,
working from memory here) and I have my satelite hooked up to it so that I can
watch regular TV on my monitor. Really cool, it is like having 2 TV's in my
room. I think that I can hook the card to the TV instead of a monitor. If you
go to ATI's site they have alot of information about how to hook up their
cards. I was surprised as to all of the different ways to use ATI TV cards.