[pcductape] Re: Outlook Express won't open

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 14:03:54 -0500

Hi Vic,

  I've been trying to find somewhere to look for those settings that
would disable Outlook Express, but  don't know where to look.  So far,
that seems to be the only program I'm having a problem with, that I know
of.  After installing Norton Systemworks. I did that checkups on the
computer, etc. that it does.  It found some registry problems and "fixed
them".  I don't know if that caused my problems, or the firewall.  I've
used Norton Systemworks 2003 and never had this problem, but that might
not mean anything.  I was thinking it is the firewall.  I'll have to
keep looking for the mail settings.  I'll let you know if I come up with
anything.

Thanks.

Lisa