[pcductape] Re: Outlook Express won't open

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:50:28 +0200

Lisa,

Since your saying that this has happened since you installed that Norton
Suite - I'd say have a good look at the settings there. It is most probable
that it is somehow stopping Outlook Express from working. Is anything else
misbehaving?

I, personally, don't like Norton's products and as such don't know how the
2004 version is set up , so I can't really tell you what to look for. Just
look for some definitions that have to do with mail or Outlook Express. Does
this suite include a firewall???  If so, it might be blocking Outlook
Express. Check it out.

Let us know - further questions welcome.

TTFN - Vic

  _____