[pcductape] Outlook Express won't open

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 10:58:15 -0500

Every time I try to open Outlook Express, it will go to the logon page
and when you click on the identity it comes up with a Local Folders
page.  From there, you can't do anything.  Nothing works and you have to
click Ctrl Alt Delete to close the program.  The error that comes up is

Any ideas?  Thanks.  I use Outlook and my husband uses Outlook Express.
I just installed Norton Internet Security 2004 and Norton System Works
2004.  Ever since then, Outlook Express doesn't work.  My OS is Windows
XP Home Edition.  Thanks for any help.
"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been
deeply stirred..." - Soichiro Honda