[pcductape] Re: Outlook Express

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:50:35 -0600

Hi Pam,

I did delete "deleted items.dbx" and so for, the problem has
not visited me again.  :-)   Thanks.

I checked on the latest updates for Windows xp and the only
one I have not downloaded and install is the ".Net Framework"
file which is 20.8 mb.   Hey Vic, do I need .Net Framework
with a Windows xp unit.