[pcductape] Re: Ok, here's one for you.......WAS: Hello..........Hello, is anyone there?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:25:48 -0500

Thanks,

  I'll check that out!

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Weagant
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 11:48 PM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] Re: Ok, here's one for you.......WAS:
Hello.......... Hello, is anyone there?

On 4 Mar 2004, at 23:36, Lisa Schnepf wrote: about [pcductape] Ok,
here's one for you.......WAS:  He

> compatible with the game.  He's running Windows 98SE, and the video
card
> is nVidia TNT 2M64 (DELL) 4.12.1.634   We updated the drivers from
> driverguide.com and still the same message comes up.

I have a couple of Dells here and most of the video and sound drivers
have to come from the Dell site, if the cards were supplied with the
Dell
computer. This does not apply, if a new card was purchase at a store.

There is usually a warning on the manufacturers site, that if it is a
Dell,
to download from Dell.This usually applys to IBM as well.

Don