[pcductape] Ok, here's one for you.......WAS: Hello.......... Hello,is anyone there?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 23:36:19 -0500

Ok, I got one for ya.  Chuck's friend at work is trying to install a
game.  The game is Combat Flight Simulator 3.  He said that every time
he tries to install it, it says that the video card drivers are not
compatible with the game.  He's running Windows 98SE, and the video card
is nVidia TNT 2M64 (DELL) 4.12.1.634   We updated the drivers from
driverguide.com and still the same message comes up.  I don't remember
the rest of the specs (Chuck called me from the guys house and I found
the drivers - unless they're the wrong ones).  I know he had enough hard
drive space, ram, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Lisa