[pcductape] Re: Ok, here's one for you.......WAS: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone there?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 20:57:41 -0800

Hi Lisa,
I'd guess you should go to the video game web page support and look for
Frequently asked questions and anything else that may have to do with the
problem.  I also think it would be a good idea to go to the Dell site and see
about the most recent drivers.
Also check the games requirements for what computers it can be played on and
what are the minimum requirements.  It could be that the video card just won't
make it.