[pcductape] Off Topic but continuing the thread RE: Re: functions

  • From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:50:02 -0400

Carl, I don't know about Texas but in North Carolina we often have more
fundraising groups such as the Shriners than we do "beggars" begging for
money at intersections.  Sometimes I wish we could pass a law against them
but then there goes our free society slipping away bit by bit.

bill
bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx