[pcductape] Norton aggravation

  • From: "Jan L. Hodges" <Siriuswriter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 02:16:58 -0600

I have been attempting to renew my subscription to Norton's Antivirus
service but keep meeting with failure based upon a discrepancy in my
address. The error message claims that the address I am submitting doesn't
match the one listed with my credit card company. The problem seems
insurmountable because of the extreme difficulty I am having trying to find
anyone at Norton to contact.

I am interested in feedback from this group about the following:

1. Has anyone else had problems with Norton that prompted contact, and if
so, who and how did you get help?

2. I am considering dropping Norton if it is going to be such a problem to
renew and expanding my use of Zone Alarm to include their new spam and email
filtering options. Has anyone used these functions with ZA?