[pcductape] Re: Norton Systemworks

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:16:41 +0200

Hi there,

I too am not a great fan of Norton. But.............. a lot of users like it
because of simplicity of use and it is the whole caboodle in one - no need
to install multiple programs - each that does it's own thing.

Again it is user preference , Personally I would say if everything is
working great and you feel safe , then don't install it . If you do then you
will have to get rid of your current AV program.

TTFN - Vic

  _____