[pcductape] Re: Norton Systemworks

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:38:15 -0500

You will need to uninstall AVG as two virus scanners can work against each
other. The other programs should not be a problem as long as they are not in
your startup.  As for Norton, I use and like it very much, but I do not
allow any of the utilities to start up except the virus scanner.
Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com