[pcductape] Re: Norton Systemworks

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:27:36 -0400

Its user preference, I do not like Norton products as most of them are
resource hogs. They are good at protecting but really rob your resources. I
will not dwell on all of why that I do not like this product, just my humble
opinion and you will get a lot of pro and con's. That is why it is called
user preference. Dave