[pcductape] Norton Systemworks

  • From: BREZZ132@xxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:21:35 EDT

Need some "opinions" - - -

My daughter bought me a copy of Norton SystemWorks 2003 for my birthday.  I
have been using AVG for  virus control,  Zone Alarm (free) for Internet
protection, and Ontrack's System Suite for  registry cleanup.  Norton
does all those functions. At least that's what my daughter claims. (  She has
Norton package on her PC and says it works just fine.)
I've heard some NEGATIVE comments about Norton in the past and I'm wondering
if anyone would share their experiences with me, on this subject.  Also, if I
do  install the Norton, (I should say Symantic, since Norton is long since
gone from that package)
Will I (Should I) have to remove my existing protective programs.???
TIA, Jupiter Matt