[pcductape] Re: (No Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:35:27 +0200

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:40:45 +0200

Hmmm.... I forgot to post the link :)

http://home.mweb.co.za/zs/zs6phd/Nama_index.htm

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~

  From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric Skeen
  Sent: 03 January 2003 11:27 PM
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: (No Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:35:27 +0200

  Trapper,

  Since I posted those links about an hour ago, I have been following the
links provided by a tourist, who travelled through the Northern Cape,
Namibia, Kalahari, Richtersveld, etc. It makes fascinating reading, and he
has plenty of photos of his trip. Here are some pictures of the desert
flowers, which bloom only once for a few weeks every year.

  http://home.mweb.co.za/zs/zs6phd/Nama_6.htm

  Better still, start at the url below and follow the links at the bottom of
each page. There are about 7 urls to wade through, but I found it
fascinating, so much to learn of what appears to be just desert, but is
actually a living desert.