[pcductape] New scam spam

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:19:23 -0500

Hi folks,

Seen the new Nigeria-style scam spam lately? Here's two of them, very
similar to each other:

*********************************
Subject: Mrs. Christin Hamilton
*********************************
Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mrs Christin Hamilton from Australia but now undergoing medical
treatment. I am married to Dr.Frank Hamilton who worked with
Australian embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died in
the year 2000. We were married for eleven years without a child.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I
decided not to re-marry or have a child outside our marriage. When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$10.6Million (Ten
Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one Bank in Europe.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told
me that I would not last for the next three months because I was
diagnosed for leukemia cancer. Though what disturbs me most is the
partial stroke.

Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to a
church or better still a Christian individual or organization that
will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want
a church or individual that will use this money to fund churches,
orphanages and widows, propagating the word of God and to ensure that
the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that
blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don?t have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband?s relatives are not Christians and I don?t
want my husband?s hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I
don?t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not
afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going
to be in the bosom of the Lord.

I don?t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health, and because of the presence of my husband?s relatives around
me always. I don?t want them to know about this development.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank in Europe. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will
empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or
Christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you
will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Christin Hamilton
*********************************
Subject: DONATION FOR THE LORD.
*********************************
From: Mrs Serena Jones

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.Harry
Jones who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine
yearsbefore he died in the year 2000.We were married for eleven years
without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only
four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since
his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was
alive he deposited the sum of$8.6Million (Eight Millionsix hundred
thousand U.S. Dollars) with one finance/security company in Amsterderm
Holland. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this
fund to church or better still a christian individual that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a
church that will use this fund to fund churches, orphanages and widows
propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is
maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand
that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't
want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I
don'twant a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not
afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going
to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord
will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any
telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of
the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want
them to know about this development.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receiveyour reply I
shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in
Amsterderm Holland. I will also issue you a letter of authority that
will prove you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you
and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.
My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever
that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for a chuch or christian
individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing from you. N.B-PLEASE
I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN HOLLAND
IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY
UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN JESUS

NAME:     Gerry Sly
Tell:         0031645246626
Email:       gerrysly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.