[pcductape] New related problem? Logitech Mouse

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:33:03 -0500

Hi Scott,

  I don't know much about the registry - Once I find these things, how do I
turn off the policy?

  I just installed Fullshot 6 (I used to use it before reformatting with no
problem). I wanted to be able to take a screenshot to show you what is going
on, but Fullshot isn't working right, either. I am ready to throw this
computer through the window. I want to crop the picture I take, but Fullshot
just gives me a black box when I crop. Now, I'm thinking it's a viewing
program that is maybe causing a problem. I use Norton Internet Security. I
know in the past that the pop-up blocker causes problems with games online,
etc. It blocks them. I just turned it off. Still doesn't work. I uninstalled
Irfanview and ACDsee - still doesn't work. I've reinstalled irfanview. I
uninstalled MouseWare 9.79 and reinstalled 9.75. Still doesn't work. All I
get are three tabs for a two-button mouse. I can't even tell you what
version it is because there is no where to click! I've downloaded a
different file from a different website for the 9.75, just in case the other
file was corrupt. It does the same thing. I just cropped it with my card
program. This is what I see (below) no matter what version of Mouseware I
install, except for the newest one, 9.79. If I use 9.79, I won't get the
webwheel, though. Now, keep looking down at the second picture- THAT is what
I see when I go under START- Programs- Logitech Mouseware- Help. THAT is
what it is SUPPOSED to look like under version 9.75. Now that I'm able to
send a picture, does it make any sense to anyone? Please let me know what to
do, if you have any idea what I'm talking about. The very last thing is my
actual mouse. Thanks for your help.

Logitech TrackMan FX Cordless Optical

Logitech TrackMan FX Cordless Optical

Experience true cordless freedom. Place this comfortable optical trackball
where you choose. Its digital radio technology works in a six-foot range
without being pointed at the computer. Patented optical technology delivers
superior precision, reduced wear, and smooth tracking.

An innovative design for those who know what they want

*         True cordless freedom means more desktop flexibility.

*         Reliable digital radio technology requires no line of sight.

*         Patented optical technology delivers superior precision for
detailed work and smooth tracking.

*         Virtually maintenance free.

*         Adjustable Wrist pad for added comfort and control.

System Requirements

*         WindowsR 95, 98, NT and 2000

*         Available PS/2 or USB port

*         WindowsR 98 or later required for USB

*         CD-ROM Drive