[pcductape] Re: New Virus

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bob Noble <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:46:47 -0500

Hi Bob,

Saturday, October 4, 2003, 11:16:17 PM, you wrote:

BN> My ISP filter also was blocking Topica, so I had to put it on the white
BN> My blocked Spam emails run around a hundred a day.

I wonder what the problem is with Topica. I've never gotten spam from
Topica, and anyone who does spam from Topica can presumably get the
rug yanked from under them with a complaint to Topica support. Adding
someone to a list without permission is presumably against the rules,
and if you add yourself, you can just as easily un-add yourself.