[pcductape] Re: New Pictorial At PC-Ductape

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:56:49 -0600

That is way cool!

Martha
Martha's Web <http://www.marthas-web.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Huntress
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 5:50 PM
To: PC-Ductape Freelists
Subject: [pcductape] New Pictorial At PC-Ductape

Hello all!
We have a new pictorial on the site under Windows called Editing Startup
Items In The Registry.  If you haven't been to the site in awhile the
address is http://pcductape.freewebpage.org  If you have any ideas or new
tutorials please send them to me, Pam or Elaine for approval.  This
pictorial has been in my head for a couple of years and finally blasted
forth in one afternoon.  LOL

Sandi

pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR
by logging into the Web interface.