[pcductape] New DSL

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 20:29:06 -0500

Hi folks,

I have a hypothetical question... how much would it cost a small
telco, which doesn't have any DSL, to set up DSL for a customer,
assuming that there's already fiber going to the substation and that
the customer is close enough to the substation.  Assume that only a
handful of customers will be supported (8 to 16 at most).

If someone can describe and list prices for the equipment, it would be
nice, since I have no idea what the equipment is called.

--Scott.