[pcductape] Re: Networking question

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 14:07:12 -0600

Hi Martha,

I did turn off simple file sharing.
I do not have an "advanced" tab when I right click a folder and click on
Sharing & Security and and I have no place to "replace owner" on subcontainers
and objects.  I ran Network Wizard and still cannot access my other
folder/computer, even though I can see the folder.  I get an error message that
the folder is not accessible.   You might not have permission to use this
network resource".