[pcductape] Re: Network dropping momentarily?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:25:10 -0600

Wish I could help you, Scott. You recall the 547 messages a few weeks ago
when everyone was trying to hel me get my network going.  It only consists
of 3 boxes, each running a different OS, only one running XP and it's the
Home version.
But based on the info you presented it seems you have discovered a steady
trend.  Perhaps MS would be interested in your discovery.