[pcductape] Re: NOTICE for Digest users

  • From: "Graystar" <graystar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:19:01 -0700

Hi Sandi!
=;o)
I was Web-Only.
Chris
<Graystar>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Huntress" <thehuntress@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 9:30 AM
Subject: [pcductape] NOTICE for Digest users

:
: I know this is going to be a bit of a painful process.  Anyone who was
: previously getting digests or were web-only please email me with your
: preferences in the subjectline and I make sure you send it from the address
: that you are subbed with so I can change it.  I hope to have everything
: straightened out within a day or two so bare with me.
:
: Cheers! Sandi
: http://pcductape.topcities.com/
: SciFi Artwork news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.phoenix.assemblers
: PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:
: To unsubscribe from this list send an email to
: pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
: OR by logging into the Web interface.
: