[pcductape] Re: NEW Server!

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:13:48 -0900

why are there so many other headings ( sub topics ) listed not having anything
to do with computers??

It will be interesting to see how long and well pc-ducktape does over here with
those rules...We pride ourselves for being different and not being just a
techie nerd group, but more of a computer related chat group. It is our format
that has kept us apart from all the others and has brought us closer as

anyone at work know what is causing our 20's...I am not convinced yet that it
is topica related...but I have not a clue myself...Been leaning to Trojans and
virus, but that is only a guess...

" + "

Arts of Alaska