[pcductape] Re: NEW Server!

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:34:36 -0600

Hi Eric,
Happy New Year!
  From: Eric Skeen
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 3:29 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: NEW Server!

  Sandi!

  That is brilliant, Freelists are excellent. We have also had a few =20 in
  appearing in some Groups listed by the Freelists server, but if people would
  only stick to normal text-based mail, then everything is fine. One of the
  chief culprits in producing this annoyance seems to be Incredimail.

  HNY, everyone!

  That Guy In Africa...
  ICQ#  39461303
  ~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~