[pcductape] Re: NEW Server!

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:29:49 +0200

Sandi!

That is brilliant, Freelists are excellent. We have also had a few =20 in
appearing in some Groups listed by the Freelists server, but if people would
only stick to normal text-based mail, then everything is fine. One of the
chief culprits in producing this annoyance seems to be Incredimail.

HNY, everyone!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~