[pcductape] Re: My goof

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:42:21 -0400

The size usually as long as it is in the (K's), that is less then a meg is
fine, however, recognize it depends on if they have a dialup or DSL\cable or
T1 etc. So you have to think of the recipient. I send a meg and half file as
long as they know it is coming and most of them have high speed service.
Dave