[pcductape] Re: My Computer Has Crashed!

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:58:57 -0400

Your machine is still trying to install the program, put the cd back in and
click on install and hoepefully it will get rid of the installation error.
Make sure you do not have anything running, shut down the applications by
right-clciking the icons on your systray and closing them. Do this prior to
installing the program but already have the cd in the drive. Lets see how it
goes. :>)