[pcductape] Re: My Computer Has Crashed!

  • From: DavChild5@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:42:11 EDT

The program I was installing "Word Perfect suite 7" at the time of the crash
doesn't appear to be in Add/Remove in Control Panel nor is it in Program

I don't find it anywhere, but I've still got the same problems. I've notice I
don't have
any sound either.This computer came with the sound and evernet network
integrated into the mother board.I had to install a sound board as well as a
56 K
modem. Could either of these devices be causing my problem?

I'm still getting a Visual Studio Installer Loader Error Message:
"The loader cannot find the C:\Windows\Temp\Instamsia.Exe file necessary to
load the windows Installer.
Thank You Much