[pcductape] Re: Music from Africa

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:39:25 +0200

Thanks Eric,

As for the water - water here is not so good - will give them a jug of lager
or two [much better tasting and makes beating those drum oh so easier]

Again thanks.

2 minutes later - on second thoughts while listening to those drum beats -
might not be too good to give them too many laagers - those drums would make
things a lot worse along with the devil's drumbeat from a hangover !!!

TTFN - Vic / 429469

and endure the betrayal  of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;