[pcductape] Re: Music from Africa

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:49:01 +0200

Eric,

As you know I am not South African and we don't get many South African
products here.
The Braai went well - as all my braais do - unfortunately we cannot get
"castle" here anymore, but I have downed quite a large number of them when
they were still available here. No "biltong" either I am afraid, unless
someone brings it over from a visit to SA, there is one person here who
makes home-made, but it is not the same !!!!
As for Marmite - we prefer vegemite which I receive all the time from Oz as
my family sends it to me. Simba snacks are non - existent here.

Here is info about the Power of one -
http://www.cinemusic.net/reviews/1992/powerone.html

I have found most of what you recommended - though if you could send me the
Traditional drum piece that would be great
[home email is - vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx]

TIA.

Cheers

TTFN - Vic / 429469

and endure the betrayal  of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;