[pcductape] Re: Music from Africa

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:58:20 +0200

Hi Pam,

Could you please send me your email address? I will send you one or
two songs (separate emails) for you to listen to. Sizes vary from
about 3MB to 5 MB. Can your E-mail server handle this?

Thank you for your offer to assist with my web page, I will definitely
ask your assistance as soon as I have finished building my new
computer table top. It will be four metres long by one metre wide,
then I will have space to do everything I want to. At the moment, this
old work-surface is so crowded...<sigh>...

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~