[pcductape] Re: Music from Africa

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:23:24 -0600

Hi Eric,
I've been following this thread because I've never heard this type of music
either.  If you have time would you be willing to shoot me over a copy of
something/anything representative of this type of music just so I can say
I've heard it too?

Also, I noticed your comment about still not being able to access your
website via FTP.  My offer is still good to give it a try for you if you
would like.  If so, send the info offlist.