[pcductape] Re: Music from Africa

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:18:54 +0200

Hi Victor,

Let me know if I can help you with the music, all that I have listed
is currently on my computer anyhow.

Enjoy your "Braai", down lots of "Castle" while you're "braaing", grab
some "Biltong" to chew while you're at it, and "Marmite" goes very
favourably with your "Simba" snacks.

Have a blerry lekker evening, Boet!

Humba Kahle,

That Guy In Africa...