[pcductape] Re: Music from Africa

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:57:48 +0200

Thanks for the info - off to to a search and download - looks like this
evening will be spent listening to African music .
Maybe I'll get some of my friends over and we can have a brie at the same

Tot Siens

TTFN - Vic / 429469

and endure the betrayal  of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;