[pcductape] Re: Multimedia Audio Controller needs driver

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:26:07 +0200

Since I recieve so much mail - I only have one sound coming out of my
Outlook and that is from a Monthy Python film
Sound of an arrow striking wood and the words [in British accent] "Your
mail, Sir" !!!

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;