[pcductape] Re: Multimedia Audio Controller needs driver

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:05:27 -0600

Hi Carl,
Glad you got it working again.  Tarzan, eh?  Ryan is reading over my
shoulder.  Now you've started something.  He wants to know why my sound is
so "boring" because it sounds more like a door bell. lol
I haven't read any posts this afternoon.  Guess I have some catching up to
do.  But hey, I coulda told you Win2k is the best. After all, I only run the
best. <snicker>

Pam =)
[ducking and swerving]