[pcductape] Re: Multimedia Audio Controller needs driver

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:52:02 -0600

Yes I am, however it is not necessary.   One can determine the default sound
equipment by going to Control Panel and open Sounds and Multimedia Properties
and then look under the AUDIO TAB and one can see the name of the sound
equipment.   However I have none.   I have just now made an issue with the
company that furnished me the computer back in 2002, a small Texas company
known as Dell.   Why would they leave off the sound equipment.

Under the "Audio" tab, there is "No Playback Devices" and there is "No
Recording Devices" and there is "No MIDI Playback Devices".