[pcductape] Multimedia Audio Controller needs driver

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:01:28 -0600

I am trying to install sound on my Windows 2000 Prof and I think I need a
driver for Multimedia Audio Controller and I tried to install one but I cannot
find it on my install disk.  The system suggested that a newer driver is or
maybe available at Windows Update page and I scanned my computer at the website
and it returned a message that no updates are available for Windows 2000 Prof
nor drivers.   So, I go to Knowledge database and can find no driver.   Can
anyone offer suggestions how to get sound on my Windows 2000 Professional
installed on a 2 year old Dell machine with plenty of space free.
Carl Martin
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx