[pcductape] Mozilla again

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 02:43:42 -0600

Hi Bob,

Mozilla is very similar to Netscape and it uses the Edit section to make changes to the browser and I've read and re-read that part many times and cannot figure out how to force Mozilla to open pages new.

I agree with out about how similar all the news websites are. Although I don't always agree with cnn news, I like their website the best.

As to the election, I do enjoy the results. However, I was really surprised that Kerry caved in so soon. I guess trying to save money; what with that army of lawyers, could get very expensive. I believe our next president will be Hilary Clinton and I for one am ready for a lady president.

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>