[pcductape] Re: Mozilla Firefox

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:45:58 -0900

I just re-read your not and got even more confused by it all?
firebox 1.0 is later version than the 9. you have??
Mozilla and firebox are two different programs..right?
the mozilla version has more whistles than the plain firebox version..right.
Both are put out by the same company..right?
If I want the no nonsense version I would go to the firebox page and download
the firebox 1.0...right?
If I want the loaded version called Mozilla I would go where?
Does Mozilla and Firebox belong together as two word? Mozilla Firebox.
My understanding is they are two separate browsers, but made by the same
outfit. called Mozila. Being a bit redundant here as I try to think this thru
in my own head.