[pcductape] Re: Mozilla Firefox

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:53:43 -0900

From what I have read is that the firefox is suppose to be a lighter version of
the mozilla..Can't tell by me though..Just what I read..Haven't bothered to
check it thru. I like either one though and have not had any problems with
bugs..Diane the other night forgot that I was using the foxfire and I forgot to
nuke out the icon for the IE6..So she clicked on that one..I bet we weren't on
for a minute and you guessed it..it opened up the computer for every aardvark
out there.. I had just finished running this program and that program to
squeaky clean the computer and it was now once again filled with rubbish.
Cleaned it out again and the next morning ran the foxfire..finished up and
looked at the programs to clean her up again and it found
nothing..Coincidence....perhaps..but somehow I doubt it.