[pcductape] Re: Mozilla Firefox

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 16:53:38 -0600

My version of Mozilla is version 1.1,
My version of Mozilla Firefox is .9

They are definitely different.
The Mozilla browser is almost identical to a Netscape browser.
The Mozilla Firefox version is different than IE or Netscape or Mozilla.

I don't care much for the Mozilla browser I have.
I love the Mozilla Firefox browser.

This is a link to the newer version of Mozilla Firefox than the one I have.
It is called version 1.0, so I would say different than the 1.7.3 that you
have installed.

http://www.mozilla.org/
Look near the top area of the page in a green box. I see further down the
page a place to download the 1.7.3 version that you have.