[pcductape] Re: Mozilla

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:17:56 +0200

Hi Carl,

South Africa is a land of many contrasts. We have the Cape Province, which the
Capies refer to as "God's Own". They have all the beautiful scenery, mountains,
wheat fields, wine lands etc. Then you have an extreme in the arid Northern
Cape, which is semi-desert and flat for miles on end, but yields diamonds. Then
we have the (Orange) Free State, which varies from mountainous areas to flat
areas where maize (corn) is grown. The North West is gold-bearing country and is
otherwise very unattractive. The Northern Province is Game country and also most
attractive with hills, green veld (fields) etc. Limpopo (Eastern Province) is
also most attractive with the Blyde River Canyon, old Gold Rush towns such as
Pilgrim's Rest & excellent trout fishing. Kwa-Zulu Natal is regarded as the
"Last British Outpost" by the people who live there and is mostly green all year
round Sugar Cane is their forte'. The entire country has numerous Game Reserves
and Parks dotted all over where the big 5 may be seen.

If you are a 4x4 fundi, there are hundreds of challenging trails all over the
country - except here where I live :(

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~